San Diego, California, Bankruptcy Litigation Lawyer with over 12 Years of Bankruptcy Experience in California
San Diego bankruptcy litigation attorney Chris Bush uses his knowledge and litigation skills in matters involving tax debts, child and spousal support enforcement actions and consumer bankruptcy. He appear on behalf of clients throughout San Diego and Imperial Counties, advocating for clients in cases involving:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Debt negotiation and reorganization
- Foreclosure defense and short sales
- Income taxes, IRS, California state tax, including tax debt relief
- Student loans and vehicle repossession
- Domestic support obligations, including child support enforcement issues
- Bankruptcy litigation
Attorney Bush advocates for individuals and families consumed by debt after dealing with catastrophic medical bills, job loss, and other factors. Contact him today to discover whether you qualify for debt relief through Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Contact a San Diego Tax Debt Relief Attorney
During a free initial consultation, attorney Bush will address your pressing financial concerns and advise you on the new bankruptcy law myths.
- Contact Mission Valley tax debt relief lawyer online or call us at (619) 295-3322 to discuss your financial situation.
Free Initial Consultation *